Clark students who need to borrow a laptop should complete the Technology Request Form. Library staff will send a confirmation email to the addresses provided on the form within 2 business days of the request with information about the next steps. Please check your spam folder if you do not see the request within this time.
Questions regarding the specifications and usage of the laptops should be directed to TechHub.
Please contact us if you have a question about accessibility in the library that isn't answered here.
- Computer lab desktops all have JAWS screen reading software
- Video phone on first floor of Cannell Library (contact Disability Support Services for login)
- ONYX Deskset HD Magnifier on first floor of Cannell Library
- Adjustable-height computer station on second floor of Cannell Library (temporarily unavailable in Winter 2022)
Desktop computers and printing are available to currently registered Clark students on the first floor of the Cannell Library in Winter 2022.
Have questions about computer labs? Learn more about the Student Computing Resources Policy and Student Print Account.
Internet Access Options
For internet access, explore the following options:
- Campus Wi-Fi and open seating available in Gaiser Hall, the Penguin Union Building, Scarpelli Hall, STEM building lounge, and the cafes in Joan Stout Hall and Hanna Hall
- Local Internet service providers:
- Washington State Department of Commerce offers free drive-up Wi-Fi Internet service for Washingtonians
- Comcast offers discounted Internet pricing to those who qualify
- AT&T offers hotspots and public Wi-Fi for their users
- AT&T offers discounted wireless plans for Students, Teachers and first responders
- Lifeline funding available from the Federal phone and Internet program
- If you have Spectrum service, they offer free Wi-Fi at select locations
- If you have XFINITY, they offer free Wi-Fi hotspots
- T-Mobile Service Free hotspots and internet to 10 million eligible students
- Additional resources:
- Xfinity free highspeed internet service through “Affordable Connectivity Program”
- Federal Program
- Also offers discounts for tribal community members
- FCC - Federal Communications Commission Emergency Broadband Benefit
Scanners and coin-operated copy machines are available at both the Cannell Library and at the iCommons.
The following equipment is available for currently registered students at the college to borrow from the Check Out Desk:
|Graphing Calculator||Cannell Library & iCommons||3-hour; end of term|
|Scientific Calculator||Cannell Library & iCommons||3-hour; end of term|
|10-key calculator with tape (unavailable Winter 2022)||iCommons||3-hour|
|External DVD Drive||Cannell Library||3-hour library use only|
|Headphones||Cannell Library & iCommons||3-hour library use only|
|Phone charger||Cannell Library & iCommons||3-hour library use only|
|Projector||Cannell Library & iCommons||3-hour library use only|
|Wired mouse||Cannell Library||3-hour|
|Wireless mouse||Cannell Library & iCommons||3-hour library use only|
|Wireless keyboard & mouse set||Cannell Library||3-hour library use only|