Displays are subject to the following:
- The length of display time depends on the number of requests at any time. In general, display times typically last anywhere from a few weeks to a full quarter.
- Requests for display time are filled on a first-come basis.
- Requests from the campus community are given priority.
- Library personnel have final responsibility for the cases and must approve displays.
- Sponsors of displays may be asked to sign a Display Release Form and are responsible for removing displays as scheduled.
- Signs cannot be affixed to painted, glass or metal surfaces or on nearby walls, columns or library doors.
Information Commons @ CTC
The Information Commons @ CTC has a double-sided display case that works especially well for displaying 2D and 3D artwork.
- total space: 59½” wide x 34½” deep x 47½” high
- two or three glass shelves divide the space
- glass doors lock
To request display space, please Contact the iCommons Access Services Specialist at 360-992-6137.
The Cannell Library has a cube for displays located across from the Check Out Desk.
- total space: Cube Display 44" x 42" x 42"
- 2 sides feature flat shelves, 2 adjustable per side.
- 1 side features three 39"W sloped shelves and the opposite side has two 15"W sloped display shelves.
To request display space, please contact the Access Services Program Manager at 360-992-2152.
For more information, please contact the Access Services Manager at 360-992-2152 or the Dean of Clark Libraries & Academic Success Services at 360-992-2472.