How to Renew Items
Most borrowed items may be renewed online except for items on course reserve, items with restricted renewals, items for which you have been billed and items on which another patron has placed a hold. See complete Borrowing Policy.
1. Select My Account and log in.
2. You will see a link marked "Items currently checked out" with the number of items you have checked out. Click the link to view the items you have checked out.
3. Select the items you want to renew by checking the boxes in the RENEW column and then click the Renew Selected button. If you want to renew everything, click the Renew ALL button.
4. Review the confirmation page. If it is correct, select "YES". If not, selecting "NO" will take you back to the items you currently have checked out.
5. If you cannot renew items, a message will appear on the screen. If you are successful, a new due date will appear in the "STATUS" column. Always check the STATUS column for information on the success (Example 1) or failure of your renewal (Example 2).