Online assessment survey. Smarter Measure helps students identify skills they need to succeed in courses, including online, hybrid and face-to-face classes.
Online assessment survey. Smarter Measure helps students identify skills they need to succeed in courses, including online, hybrid and face-to-face classes. You will receive a full color report immediately following the completion of all areas of SmarterMeasure. You may email this report, print it, or download and save for future reference. It also provides links to some web tools designed to improve your tech readiness in specific areas.
The Smarter Measure survey will take about 45 minutes to complete from start to finish but you may log out and complete it later if necessary. See login information for Clark College students (off campus, enter your name and SID first to access this login information page).
The 6 categories of questions are:
- Life Factors
- Individual Attributes – procrastination, time management, willingness to ask for help, academic attributes
- Learning Styles – what is your predominant learning style?
- Technical Competency, Skills, and Knowledge
- Reading Rate and Recall
- Typing Speed and Accuracy
Survey Options/Login Groups
- Full Survey Option (for login groups Clark, ClarkCTEC, eClark & Athletes) contains all of the 6 categories of questions.
- Partial Survey Option (login groups):
- BasicTechSkills (tech competencies & knowledge and typing)
- style (learning styles)
- Life Factors & Reading (life factors, personal attributes & reading recall)
Instructors interested in using this survey as a classroom activity should contact Radka Ballada (email@example.com, x2443) for more information.
After completing SmarterMeasure survey, please provide feedback on your experience by filling out this short survey.