Clark College Libraries offers several ways for students, staff and faculty to acquire items:
- Request items directly in the Clark College Library Catalog using the "Request" button, or by calling 360-992-2151 with item information.
- Request items in the Summit Catalog | Summit Borrowing FAQs
- Request journal articles and items not available locally or via Summit through Interlibrary Loan (ILL): ILL Electronic Form | ILL Paper Form | ILL FAQs | ILL Policy
- Patrons will be notified by e-mail. Only the official Clark College e-mail address is used for students. If you do not have e-mail, then you will be contacted by telephone or postal mail.
- Most items are held 7 days; Summit items with a 6-day loan are held for 3 days.
- When the library is closed, patrons may arrange pick up by calling 360-992-2151 for Cannell Library, or 360-992-6137 for the Information Commons @ Columbia Tech Center.
- Clark College Libraries do not mail books.
To request videos, and other faculty services, see Services for Faculty.