Clark College Libraries subscribe to many electronic resources that require logging in when accessed from off campus. These resources are available to Clark College students, faculty and staff.
When accessing databases from off campus you will be prompted to enter your name and Clark College ID number.
- Name: your name, in natural order: Jane Smith
- Clark College ID number: This is most likely your 9-digit number that starts with 940 (unless a different ID number was assigned to you).
If you are denied acccess or receive error messages, work through this checklist:
- If you cannot get past the log-in instructions above:
- Verify that you are using your current Clark College ID number. This is most likely your 9-digit number that starts with 940 (unless a different ID number was assigned to you). During library open hours you can call the Cannell Library Check Out Desk 360-992-2151 to confirm that your name and Clark College ID number are in the system.
- Try using just your first name or your last name.
- If you were successful at logging in but have problems accessing specific databases or online resources, verify that you are in the right place. All library resources must be accessed through links on the library's website. If you see a second log-in screen, other than the one pictured above, you are likely in the wrong place. Library resources cannot be accessed through Google. If you are certain that you are in the right place, try these steps:
- Disable security temporarily.
- Delete cookies.
- Delete temporary files.
- Restart your browser.
- Restart your computer.
- Problems with the IT Pro Collection are usually related to security or a personal firewall. Disable your security temporarily.