Learn how to set up an ARTstor account and access it from off campus.
1. Off-campus verification
Register for ARTstor through the Clark College Libraries website in order to verify your Clark status.
Click on this link: ARTstor link or on ARTstor under Images/Media on the library website.
Type your name and Clark College ID # (no spaces or hyphens).
2. ARTstor Registration
Click: How Do I register an account with ARTstor? for step-by-step instructions.
3. ARTstor Account Renewal
Your account for off-campus access to ARTstor will work for 120 days. When you receive a message that your Remote Access Grace Period has expired, you have two options to renew your access:
- verify again your Clark status by following directions listed above (#1)
- login into your ARTstor account from any computer on campus – this will
automatically renew your account.
For more information, see:
- How Do I Access ARTStor?
- How Do I... (answers to just about every question about ARTstor)
- How Do I Download Offline Image Viewer (OIV)?
4. Requesting Instructor Privileges (For Instructors ONLY)
- Contact email@example.com to obtain Clark instructor authorization code and password.
- Login into your existing ARTstor account
- Select “Edit my profile” from top right Welcome box
- Select “Instructor Privileges” tab
- Enter authorization code and password
- Select Save
Try It yourself
Follow the instructors on this page to set up and access your ARTstor account.
After following these instructions, were you able to set up an account in ARTstor?
For more help, please Ask a Librarian.