Please do not hesitate to email email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns!
Pickup Appointment Scheduling
You can still request books, DVDs, CDs, calculators, and more from the library and schedule an appointment to pick them up from campus. Appointments are currently available at the following times in Scarpelli Hall (SHL):
Please make sure to review and to follow Clark College's procedures for visiting campus.
To submit your pickup request for a book, DVD, CD, or calculator:
- Place a request on any items you would like to check out.
- Monitor your students.clark.edu email for a message notifying you when your item is ready for you. Library staff will work with you to schedule an appointment.
- Review and follow Clark College's procedures for visiting campus during COVID-19.
- Proceed to the Scarpelli Hall health screening station. Library staff will have your items on hand for you to pick up.
To request a laptop, please submit the Technology Request Form through MyClark@Clark and library staff will reach out to you as soon as possible to arrange an appointment to pick up a laptop. Laptops must be picked up from campus.
Mail Delivery Scheduling
If you are unable to come to campus to pick up your items in-person, the library is able to mail your items to you. To submit a request for library items to be mailed to you:
- Place a request on any item you would like to check out.
- Monitor your students.clark.edu email for a message notifying you when your item is ready for you. Library staff will work with you to mail it out.
Please note that you will need to pay for the postage to mail the item back to us or return it to one of the library return boxes on campus.