The Clark College Libraries collaborates with the other departments in the Clark Libraries & Academic Success Services (CLASS) unit to develop an annual operational plan. The goals, outcomes and activities for the plan stem from the College's Strategic Plan, one-year institutional goals, the Academic Plan as well as plans created by other college departments, councils, and committees.
CLASS Vision Statement: Connect - Engage - Learn
CLASS Purpose Statement: The Clark Libraries & Academic Success Services unit supports and enhances student learning by providing instruction, essential resources and user-centered experiences for the Clark College community.
Clark College Libraries Purpose Statement: The Clark College Libraries facilitate student learning and intellectual growth through scholarship, discovery, application, creativity, and critical thinking.
#1 - Learners receive instruction, resources and services that promote the achievement of their academic, personal or professional goals
- 85% of annual student survey respondents are satisfied with technology available in the libraries
- 90% of annual student survey respondents are satisfied with research services
- 300 student, faculty and staff attend 30 Clicks workshops
#2 - Meet the current and future needs of the college community via demonstrating leadership and innovation in the use of technologies
- All 30 Clicks workshops are recorded and available on the library website
- All library faculty and staff will participate in professional development activities
- 95% of high priority equipment needs are fulfilled
#3 - Improve unit operations through team building and the continuous improvement cycle
- All new members of the college community (students, faculty, and staff) are informed of and know how to access library resources and services
- Annual unit operational plan is developed and progress is reviewed throughout the year