Services for Faculty and Staff
Following are a number of services that Clark Libraries offer to faculty. Please contact us if you need a service that is not listed here.
Audiovisual Resources for Classroom Instruction
- Course Reserves - Instructors
- Course Reserves FAQs
- Course Reserves Request Form - eForm opens in new window
- Course Reserves Policy
- Copyright Basics (ppt)
- Copyright Policy
- Sample Permission Letter
- Solving the Copyright Mystery - A tutorial for educators and students
- Library Instruction FAQs
- IRIS Toolkit for English 102 Instructors
- English Department Documents for Faculty
Suggest a Purchase
Faculty Web Pages
- Cannell Library does not provide proctoring. Current Clark students: contact instructor for testing options. Non-Clark students: contact the Clark College Assessment Center.
- CTC: The iCommons provides proctoring for CTC faculty/students only, subject to Proctoring Guidelines.